It all starts with a dream..
Norway some date Covid Possible in 2021 – Contact Jeanette
Caribbean, around November, get in touch if you are interested.
The next liberty training clinic will run in the end of 2021, hopefully and we hope to see YOU!
In this exciting 3+2 day clinic, Stina will teach you to work with horses at liberty inspired by herd behavior. You learn the way that horses interact with each other to maintains cooperative relationships, safety and survival. Through the waterhole rituals the horses become willing participants.
The first three days we learn liberty work through the waterhole rituals and the following two days you choose your own topic such as hiking, riding, being with the herd or diving.
We have 6 places in this clinic and it cost US$ 1190,- (incl. food and accommodation for three days of liberty training). The following days cost US$ 50 for food and accommodation pr night and costs of each activity you find here.
Looking forward to hear from you – just write to me at email@example.com if you have any questions or like to join!
Welcome to St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Kareem’s blog from Sahaja 2019
Enjoy Rosanna’s Blog from SAHAJA 2017
Testimonials and Video from SAHAJA 2016
Testimonials and Photos SAHAJA 2015
Meet Amanda from the 2014 Clinic – St. Vincent
Video from 2011 Yoga and Rituals Clinic
MORE ABOUT THE CLINIC AND LOCATION
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a small island nation in the Eastern Caribbean. Our population is 110,000 and our main income is derived from tourism, farming and fishing. We are located at the end of the road on the main island of St. Vincent surrounded by an incredible beautiful environment, overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the La Soufriere volcano and the rainforest.
“Sahaja” means “natural, simple, spontaneous and easy in Sanskrit, one of the 22 listed languages in India. ”Sahaja” also means “born with.” You can learn to speak with horses; it is in fact very easy, you know it already, you were born with this ability. All you need to do is to remember.
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO
- Get to know Stina’s magical herd of former wild horses.
- The possibility to learn to work with a young stallion – Kadoo.
- Learn to connect with horses at liberty. Energetic principles, body language, tracking the rhythms of the horse, are all part of understanding how to come into relationship with a horse on a deeper level.
- Enjoy a quiet trail ride, visits to the beach and the river with the horses.
- Enjoy delicious & healthy meals plus lots of available fruits of the season throughout the day.
- Lot’s of FUN!
- Relax in the evenings under the stars on the terrace or in the field with the horses in view of the La Soufriere Volcano the ocean & the rainforest.
- Meet new, like-minded friends and create memories that last a lifetime.
- Unique Scuba Diving possibilities
How to get to St. Vincent:
Caribbean Airlines flies directly from JFK, New York, Air Canada Rouge flies directly from Toronto and American Airlines from Miami directly to St. Vincent Argyle International Airport (The Airport code is SVD).
British Airways and Virgin Atlantic fly from London Gatwick to Barbados. Condor flies from Frankfurt to Barbados. From Barbados fly http://www.liat.com to St. Vincent.
Cost for three days: US$ 1190,- (includes food and accommodation)
Cost for the following two days – depends on your program. Food and Accommodation pr night is US$ 49 and the riding, hiking and diving activities all have different costs.
Hiking and Diving costs – pr activity HERE
Horse Lessons cost pr activity HERE
Location: St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Eastern Caribbean.
Accommodations: Richmond Vale Nature and Hiking Center