It all starts with a dream..
St. Vincent: Sahaja Liberty Training Clinic from the 2nd to 6th of December. Connecting with horses from the ground to the back.
St. Vincent. EPONA Clinic with Anita and Caroline from the 25th of February till 2nd of March. Enroll and read more here
St. Vincent. Sahaja Liberty Training Clinic from December 1st till 5th.
Norway. Liberty Training Clinic June 23 – 24th. Contact Jeanette at https://www.bilittgard.no
THE SAHAJA CLINIC – CONNECTING WITH HORSES
In this exciting 5-day clinic, you will learn to take the fundamentals of how to work with a horse at liberty, inspired by herd behavior, to the next steps.
The way that horses interact with each other maintains cooperative relationships, safety and survival. With introductory liberty work, the horse becomes willing participants. Then you will learn how to translate that knowledge and understanding to the back of a horse.
Testimonials and Video from SAHAJA 2016
Testimonials and Photos SAHAJA 2015
Video from the 2014 Clinic – St. Vincent
Video from the 2013 Clinic – Colombia
Video from the 2012 Clinic – Norway
Video from 2011 Clinic – St. Vincent
Video from the 2010 Clinic – St. Vincent
Video from the 2009 Clinic – Norway
The clinic is limited to 6 participants and hosted by Stina Herberg and her students.
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a small island nation in the Eastern Caribbean. Our population is 110,000 and our main income is derived from tourism, farming and fishing. We are located at the end of the road on the main island of St. Vincent surrounded by an incredible beautiful environment, overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the La Soufriere volcano and the rainforest.
“Sahaja” means “natural, simple, spontaneous and easy in Sanskrit, one of the 22 listed languages in India. ”Sahaja” also means “born with.” You can learn to speak with horses; it is in fact very easy, you know it already, you were born with this ability. All you need to do is to remember.
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO
- Get to know Stina’s magical herd of former wild horses.
- Learn to connect with horses at liberty. Energetic principles, body language, tracking the rhythms of the horse, are all part of understanding how to come into relationship with a horse on a deeper level.
- Enjoy trail ride training, visits to the beach and the river with the horses.
- Enjoy delicious & healthy meals plus lots of available fruits of the season throughout the day.
- Relax in the evenings under the stars on the terrace or in the field with the horses in view of the La Soufriere Volcano the ocean & the rainforest.
- Great discounts on yoga classes, diving and hikes.
- Meet new, like-minded friends and create memories that last a lifetime.
- Unique Scuba Diving possibilities
How to get to St. Vincent:
British Airways and Virgin Atlantic fly from London Gatwick to Barbados. Condor flies from Frankfurt to Barbados. American Airlines and United Airlines fly to Port of Spain, Trinidad. Air Canada fly from Toronto to Barbados. From Barbados or Trinidad you fly with LIAT to St. Vincent.
Dates & Times: 2rd – 6th of December 2017
Cost: US$ 1750,-
Early bird: 1500,- if you pay before 1st of August
Location: St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Eastern Caribbean.
Accommodations: Richmond Vale Nature and Hiking Center
How to get to St Vincent: Fly to Barbados or Trinidad with BA, Conor, Virgin, American Airlines or United Airlines. Fly with LIAT to St. Vincent.
Another Kind of Dance
Examples of Sahaja Lessons – Video 1 -7