It all starts with a dream..
St. Vincent. The 25th of February till 2nd of March. EPONA Clinic with Anita and Cal. Learn more here
St. Vincent. December 1st till 5th – SAHAJA Liberty Horse Training Clinic with Stina.
THE SAHAJA CLINIC – CONNECTING WITH HORSES
In this exciting 5-day clinic, you will learn to take the fundamentals of how to work with a horse at liberty, inspired by herd behavior, to the next steps.
The way that horses interact with each other maintains cooperative relationships, safety and survival. With introductory liberty work, the horse becomes willing participants. Then you will learn how to translate that knowledge and understanding to the back of a horse.
The clinic is limited to 6 participants and hosted by Stina Herberg and her students.
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a small island nation in the Eastern Caribbean. Our population is 110,000 and our main income is derived from tourism, farming and fishing. We are located at the end of the road on the main island of St. Vincent surrounded by an incredible beautiful environment, overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the La Soufriere volcano and the rainforest.
“Sahaja” means “natural, simple, spontaneous and easy in Sanskrit, one of the 22 listed languages in India. ”Sahaja” also means “born with.” You can learn to speak with horses; it is in fact very easy, you know it already, you were born with this ability. All you need to do is to remember.
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO
- Get to know Stina’s magical herd of former wild horses.
- The possibility to learn to work with a one year young stallion – Kadoo.
- Learn to connect with horses at liberty. Energetic principles, body language, tracking the rhythms of the horse, are all part of understanding how to come into relationship with a horse on a deeper level.
- Enjoy trail ride training, visits to the beach and the river with the horses.
- Enjoy delicious & healthy meals plus lots of available fruits of the season throughout the day.
- Lot’s of FUN!
- Relax in the evenings under the stars on the terrace or in the field with the horses in view of the La Soufriere Volcano the ocean & the rainforest.
- Great discounts on yoga classes, diving and hikes.
- Meet new, like-minded friends and create memories that last a lifetime.
- Unique Scuba Diving possibilities
How to get to St. Vincent:
Caribbean Airlines flies directly from JFK to AIA, SVD St. Vincent. Air Canada Rouge flies directly from Toronto to St. Vincent too!
British Airways and Virgin Atlantic fly from London Gatwick to Barbados. Condor flies from Frankfurt to Barbados. American Airlines and United Airlines fly to Port of Spain, Trinidad. Air Canada fly from Toronto to Barbados. From Barbados or Trinidad you fly with LIAT to St. Vincent.
Cost: US$ 1950,-
Early bird: 1400,- if you pay before 1st of May 2018
Location: St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Eastern Caribbean.
Accommodations: Richmond Vale Nature and Hiking Center
Another Kind of Dance
Examples of Sahaja Lessons – Video 1 -7