It all starts with a dream..
This year’s liberty training clinic will run from the 1st till the 5th of December and we hope to see YOU!
In this exciting 5-day clinic, you will learn to work with horses at liberty inspired by herd behavior. The way that horses interact with each other maintains cooperative relationships, safety and survival.
With liberty work, the horses become willing participants. Then you will learn how to translate that knowledge and understanding to the back of a horse and have the opportunity for a quiet ride through the rainforest.
We have 6 places in this clinic and it cost US$ 1950,- (incl. food and accommodation). If you pay before the 1st of July the early bird offer is US$ 1500,-
Looking forward to hear from you – just write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or like to join!
Welcome to St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Much Sunshine from Stina
and the extended herd with Magic, Elena, Ayiti, Kadoo, Spirit, Jack, Moonlight, Destiny, Princess and Shoni.
** We are still adding more elements to the clinic for example I will be co-hosting the clinic with an amazing woman from…….…… – in the next blog…..
Enjoy Rosanna’s Blog from SAHAJA 2017
Testimonials and Video from SAHAJA 2016
Testimonials and Photos SAHAJA 2015
Meet Amanda from the 2014 Clinic – St. Vincent
Video from 2011 Yoga and Rituals Clinic
MORE ABOUT THE CLINIC AND LOCATION
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a small island nation in the Eastern Caribbean. Our population is 110,000 and our main income is derived from tourism, farming and fishing. We are located at the end of the road on the main island of St. Vincent surrounded by an incredible beautiful environment, overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the La Soufriere volcano and the rainforest.
“Sahaja” means “natural, simple, spontaneous and easy in Sanskrit, one of the 22 listed languages in India. ”Sahaja” also means “born with.” You can learn to speak with horses; it is in fact very easy, you know it already, you were born with this ability. All you need to do is to remember.
WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO
- Get to know Stina’s magical herd of former wild horses.
- The possibility to learn to work with a one year young stallion – Kadoo.
- Learn to connect with horses at liberty. Energetic principles, body language, tracking the rhythms of the horse, are all part of understanding how to come into relationship with a horse on a deeper level.
- Enjoy a quiet trail ride, visits to the beach and the river with the horses.
- Enjoy delicious & healthy meals plus lots of available fruits of the season throughout the day.
- Lot’s of FUN!
- Relax in the evenings under the stars on the terrace or in the field with the horses in view of the La Soufriere Volcano the ocean & the rainforest.
- Meet new, like-minded friends and create memories that last a lifetime.
- Unique Scuba Diving possibilities
How to get to St. Vincent:
Caribbean Airlines flies directly from JFK to AIA, SVD St. Vincent. Air Canada Rouge flies directly from Toronto to St. Vincent too!
British Airways and Virgin Atlantic fly from London Gatwick to Barbados. Condor flies from Frankfurt to Barbados. American Airlines and United Airlines fly to Port of Spain, Trinidad. Air Canada fly from Toronto to Barbados. From Barbados or Trinidad you fly with LIAT to St. Vincent.
Cost: US$ 1950,- (includes food and accommodation)
Early bird: 1500,- if you pay before 1st of July 2018
Location: St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Eastern Caribbean.
Accommodations: Richmond Vale Nature and Hiking Center
The Dance to the Heart of the Horse