I am exited to announce that Anita and Caroline, both Eponaquest® Instructors, will host the first EPONA workshop “The Secrets of the Wild Horses” at our Eco Center in February 2018!
A few years ago I read a few of Linda Kohanov’s books and found them fascinating. Right after reading “The Way of The Horse” I made this video about my own herd of former wild horses and the importance of natural horse management for horses well being.
In 2013, I meet Anita at a Waterhole Rituals Clinic I held at Oslo University Hospital in Norway and we have been in contact ever since. Our common passion for horses and taking care of the planet brought us together to announce this exciting workshop that will run from 25th of February till the 2nd of March, 2018.
The introductory workshop is developed from the inspirational work of Linda Kohanov. With the Wild Herd as your teachers you will rediscover their wisdom. This will enable you to reconnect with your authentic self, develop your emotional intelligence, enhance your relationships. You will have the opportunity to develop your intuition, explore energetic boundaries and expand your communication with horses & all living beings.
The workshop will introduce you to the basic philosophy and methods of the Eponaquest® Approach™ and the certification will qualify you to advanced study in the fields of Equine facilitated learning/psychotherapy within the Eponaquest® model.
Hear the wild horses calling to you, accept their invitation to experience the restorative power of nature!
Join us in this unspoilt & idylic paradise, away from the busy-ness of modern day life. Rest and re-charge, finding serenity in the moment and reconnect with the magic & sprit of Mother Nature.
- Re-wild yourself & reclaim your sacred connection to Gaia, our living planet
- Learn the secrets of natural wisdom through heart-centred interaction with the horses
- Let the horses teach you new ways of relating & communicating
- Explore energetic boundaries, rediscover the cycles of nature & develop your emotional intelligence
- Hike through lush tropical rainforest & rejuvenate in crystal clear waterfalls
- Bathe with horses on tranquil & secluded beaches
- Find balance in yoga, meditation & mindfulness practice
- Feast on organically farmed fresh fruit and vegetables
- Celebrate the rhythm of life by drumming & dancing
- Learn how we hold responsibility for our own healing & that of our planet
- Explore your connection with Mother Earth with creative art practices
- Gain an introductory certification in the Eponaquest® model
The clinic cost US$ 1750 which includes food and accommodation, there is an Early Bird Special where you can save US$ 250 if you sign up before the 1st of October.
For further information or to book please contact Anita and Caroline directly:
UK: Caroline Burrow firstname.lastname@example.org
Norway: Anita Ingebriktsvold email@example.com
Anita Ingebriktsvold is a Health Coach, Eponaquest® Instructor & Yoga Teacher. Anita has studied extensively in many models of Horsemanship and brings her skills in connecting at a soul level & truly partnering with Horses. Anita brings experience in the Sami Shamanic tradition.
Dr. Caroline Burrow is a Clinical Psychologist & Eponaquest® Instructor. Caroline has experience of working with people & horses in the field of psychotherapy & personal development. She has an interest in Ecopsychology & the healing power of our connection with Nature. She brings experience of the Celtic Shamanic tradition.
No previous experience with horses is required. All activities with horses take place on the ground, no horse riding is included. This is an adult only retreat.
Hope to see you here!
Much sunshine from St. Vincent
and the horses Elena, Moonlight, Destiny, Magic, Spirit and Jack.
Meditate with a herd of former wild horses in the Tropical Caribbean;
Magical St. Vincent – one of the last authentic islands in the Caribbean